A new era in skin rejuvenation has arrived with Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Photorejuvenation in combination with SilkPeel Microdermabrasion.
There are many factors that contribute to ageing of the face. Whether it’s loss of volume, lines and wrinkles, sagging, heavy jowls, or a declining skin condition, the numerous signs of ageing often have different causes. As such, when treating the ageing face, seldom does one treatment or procedure address all aesthetic concerns. Most would agree that whichever part of the face – or indeed, whatever aesthetic concern – one is addressing, the optimum line of defence is to combine a number of treatments to achieve the best results.
A program of these non-invasive treatments can make a dramatic difference and may eliminate the need to go near the surgeon’s knife as the treatment modalities combine to lead to a smooth, even toned, firmer and younger looking skin.
- IPL Photorejuvenation works deep in the skin to combat uneven skin color and eliminate broken capillaries, while stimulating new collagen formation.
- Microdermabrasion removes dead skin cells and allows better penetration of the IPL light source – at the same time improving skin texture and smoothing any surface skin irregularities such as acne scarring.
While each treatment can offer many benefits alone in skin rejuvenation, combining these two anti-aging treatments can give spectacular results.
- Eliminates broken blood vessels or spider veins
- Evens skin tone and smoothes skin texture
- Fades brown age spots and freckles
- Softens and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Treats Rosacea (roh-ZAY-sha) or red-faced, acne-like skin
- Virtually painless
- No down-time
- Walk-in walk-out lunchtime procedure